Willem, son of Martin
A middle aged traveling storyteller.
Human Bard 1
Knowing eyes, wild hair, traveling clothes, fit body.
- Str 12 (+0)
- Dex 8 (-1)
- Con 9 (+0)
- Int 16 (+2)
- Wis 13 (+1)
- Cha 15 (+1)
- Damage d6
- Armor 1
- Max HP 15
- Current HP: 5
Good; perform your art to aid someone.
When you weave a performance into a basic spell, choose an ally and an effect:
- Heal 1d8 damage
- + 1d4 forward to damage
- Their mind is shaken clear of one enchantment
- The next time someone successfully assists the target with aid, they get a + 2 instead of + 1.
Then roll + Cha. On a 10+, the ally gets the selected effect. On a 7-9, your spell still works, but you draw unwanted attention or your magic reverberates to other targets affecting them as well, GM’s choice.
Bardic Lore (Grand Histories of the Known World)
When you first encounter an important creature, location, or item (your call) covered by your bardic lore you can ask the GM any one question about it; the GM will answer truthfully. The GM may then ask you what tale, song, or legend you heard that information in.
Charming and Open
When you speak frankly with someone, you can ask their player a question from the list below. They must answer truthfully, then they may ask you a question from the list (which you must answer truthfully).
- Whom do you serve?
- What do you wish I would do?
- How can I get you to ___?
- What are you really feeling right now?
- What do you most desire?
A Port in the Storm
When you return to a civilized settlement you’ve visited before, tell the GM when you were last here. They’ll tell you how it’s changed since then.
Gear (Max Load 21)
- Dungeon Rations (5 uses, 1 weight)
- Imperial History Book
- Leather Armor (1 armor, 1 weight)
- Quarterstaff (1 weight, reach, two handed)
- Adventuring Gear (1 weight)
- This is not my first adventure with Vala.
- Vala trusted me with a secret.
- I have told stories of Cotter long before I ever met him in person.
- I am writing a tale of the adventures of Sioon.
Work in progress…